Published on January 13, 2022
To conduct a full ‘Root & Branch’ review of Côte reward and benefits and provide recommendations for change to the Chief People Officer and Côte Board.
The current remuneration landscape is not holistic and there is no framework in place. Some reward policies have been in place historically and changing them could lead to unintended consequences.
- They do not have a reward framework in place and a full review is needed
- Employees are rewarded differently depending on positions
- Tronc Scheme distribution
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHANGE
- Philosophy, frameworks, schemes, components, policy & practice
- Design of straw man remuneration frameworks and assessment against design principles and what employees want.
- How will any change to reward support Côte's goals and strategic objectives over the medium to long term (STI / LTI / benefits & recognition)?
- To define the recommended future reward strategy, in terms of overall guiding principles, the reward framework and future policies and procedures
- Benefits provision (capturing plan design and financing)
With the help of LOA we now have a reward and benefits strategy and plan that will allow us to attract, motivate and secure long term employees to our business that will help us achieve our long term goals.
Amy Sawbridge, Chief People Officer, Côte.