Vibe® combines traditional market research techniques with cutting-edge, psychometric technology to deliver detailed insights into an organisations workforce, suppliers and customer base.
Click here to read more
One of the senior members of our people team, working across all aspect of our Vibe platforms, you will be responsible for the implementation and success of Vibe Employee Engagement and Vibe 360 Feedback initiatives.
As an HR business consultant, you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in our clients’ organisations, providing them with invaluable insights to support their cultural transformation
- Supporting clients with insights to support the health of their workforce, and in creating a happier and more productive place to work
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the successful delivery of Vibe
- Delivering Vibe 360 feedback and coaching sessions to leaders and managers
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as employee engagement, change management, cultural transformation and talent analytics
Reporting to the People Director, this is a fast-paced environment that that is both demanding but fun, involving the coordination of internal and external stakeholders, therefore excellent communication skills and a passion for people are essential.
The ability to build relationships quickly and develop long-lasting trusted relationships with our clients using a range of emotionally intelligent behaviours and is paramount to the successful candidate. Well presented with a confident and persuasive manner both inside and outside the business is also crucial.
Attention to detail and the skills to manage and communicate big data and complicated information in a clear and objective way to non-technical clients is key.
Skills and Competencies
You will be expected to hold a university degree, with a professional qualification from an accredited chartered institute such as the CIPD. A qualification in coaching is also highly desirable, as you will working with clients to deliver Vibe 360 feedback sessions on a one to one basis. Applicants will also be expected to have experience in a leadership position, either as an HR business partner in another organisation or as an HR manager.
You will also be required to have the following:
- Communication skills– delivering the strategies of the business will require you to talk to key stakeholders and HR Directors. As such, you will need to be able to pitch and present effectively to different levels of seniority
- Coaching and feedback skills– you will be seen as a mentor and coach relating to all Vibe communications and the business at large. You must be comfortable in offering advice to both our clients and peers. Delivering our Vibe 360 feedback reports to managers and leaders will be a large part of your role
- Leadership– you will be working with key stakeholders across our suite of clients to deliver the Vibe strategy. As such, you must be able to lead in the day to day operations of the business, and also on specific projects
- Strategic thinker– working closely with the People Director to deliver and implement new programmes and initiatives, the experience of thinking strategically is an absolute must
- Industry knowledge– building coherent and successful cultural transformation initiatives to our clients will require extensive knowledge of the HR trends that are affecting people at work
- Languages – although not essential, you will be working with the different Vibe modules in all languages across different countries, so language experience would be beneficial
Salary dependent on experience
If you think you've got what it takes, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you'd be perfect for this role.